Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Issue Part 1


Introduction:

These three editions are an exit from my usual type of post. It came about after a point made in a sermon I recently heard. The speaker said “Can you imagine what that woman’s life must have been like?” She was speaking of the woman with the issue of blood mentioned in three of the Gospels: Mathew, Mark, and Luke. Well the truth of the matter was until that statement was made I had never really given that woman more than a cursory thought. I had never really thought “What must her life have been like?” …So I gave it some thought and this narrative, “The Issue”, is the outcome of that pondering.

Feel free to read it, and for those who are really, really serious, take a look at the study guide (part 3), then send me your comments at jmb_blogger@yahoo.com.

Be blessed with the fullness of THE BLESSING!
Jeannie

No comments: